Company: Progressive Kenpo-Jitsu
Tape Name: The Complete Fighter Series/DynamicTakedowns & Submissions/Tape 3
Tape Cost: $39.95
Length of Tape/Time:80 minutes
Number of Moves/Techniques: 20+ (one steps, self defense, and variations)
ReturnPolicy: No Refunds or Exchanges
Experiences in dealing with this company: Fantastic
TheInstructor: John Geyston
Company's Address: Progressive Kenpo-Jitsu, 2191 StevensonDr., Springfield, IL, 62703.
Company's Phone Number: 1-217-726-0097
Primary Grading Criteria:
1. Production/Tape Quality: 9
2. Instructors demonstrated skill level: 10
3.Comprehension Score/Immediate Understanding: 10
4. Degree to which this will makesomeone a better Martial Artist: 10
5. Score on delivery vs. hype: 10
6. Degreeto which we'd recommend this product: 10
7. Wasted Time (The higher the number,the less "fluff"/repetition): 9
8. Playback Score/Watching it over-and-overagain: 10
9. Would I purchase more of this company's products: 10
10. Overallgrade based on cost vs. value: 10
Grand Total: Revised to 98% (Excellent = 4.5stars) Original score was 95%
Secondary Grading Criteria:
1. Beginners benefit: Excellent
2. Intermediate benefit: Excellent
3. Advancedbenefit: Excellent
4. Time to benefit: Immediate
5. The need to buy additionaltapes to understand this one: None
Once again Mr. Geystonhas produced an excellent tape. It was loaded with great techniques. I would describethis tape as half filled with "one steps", while the other half was "selfdefense", with emphasis on takedowns and submissions. Mr. Geyston explains whenand why to use certain techniques, along with the various options available to you.Once again he provides the viewer an "eye opening" experience.
Intrying to sum up what I got out of this tape, here's how I would describe it. "Get'em to the ground, hard and fast, preferably face first. And continue hurting themrelentlessly."
For $99.95 the 3 tapes in his series should have youwell on your way to becoming a "Complete Fighter". It's one of the bestseries we've seen.